Davis loved having some time with Grammy and Papa. He did not get spoiled at all (ha):
Davis wakes up a little earlier than the rest of the house. He and I went running several mornings to try and kill time and not wake up the rest of the house. This was my view on several mornings:
I don't know if you can tell but its Davis bundled up with a quilt. I learned that blankets don't work very good on runs--I promptly came home and ordered a new quilt that is for the jogging stroller. I am hoping this purchase will encourage me to keep running even when it is cold.
Davis wakes up a little earlier than the rest of the house. He and I went running several mornings to try and kill time and not wake up the rest of the house. This was my view on several mornings:
I don't know if you can tell but its Davis bundled up with a quilt. I learned that blankets don't work very good on runs--I promptly came home and ordered a new quilt that is for the jogging stroller. I am hoping this purchase will encourage me to keep running even when it is cold.We continued our Thanksgiving day tradition by running in the Turkey Trot. My entire family ran it-including my mom!
Davis loves Uncle Bubbi-especially when Uncle Bubbi shares Oreo ice cream:
The day after we arrived my dad took Davis to the toy section and bought him some new legos. Davis loves Legos and I have been so impressed out how good he is getting at putting them together.
Yes, that is the paci you see in Davis' mouth in nearly every picture. Yes, I am still letting him have the paci. And I have no idea when we will work on breaking the habit :)
Davis loves Uncle Bubbi-especially when Uncle Bubbi shares Oreo ice cream:
The day after we arrived my dad took Davis to the toy section and bought him some new legos. Davis loves Legos and I have been so impressed out how good he is getting at putting them together.
Yes, that is the paci you see in Davis' mouth in nearly every picture. Yes, I am still letting him have the paci. And I have no idea when we will work on breaking the habit :)We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are now looking forward to Davis' 2nd birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment