Davis does something nearly everyday that will cause Jason and I to look at each other and say "did he really just say/do that?!" Here are his two year stats so I will remember:
He knows his colors and has no problems identifying red, black, white, orange, brown, green and even blue. He can tell you he is "2" and will show you the number 2 with his fingers. All week before his birthday I would ask "Davis how old will you be on your birthday?" and he would respond with the sweetest "two!" He crawls into bed with Jason and I every morning (around 6am) and wants milk and "Einsteins." Jason has taught him the sign for wrestling and he now thinks it is hilarious to make the sign and then jump on you. He loves school and will tell you all about Valerie and Kelso (his two favorite teachers). He rides to school with dad every morning and demands "super bass" not kidding. He loves music and the louder the better. He and Jason call me every afternoon on their way home--Davis now gets in the car from school and says "momma?"
He is still addicted to his paci and I am terrified of breaking that habit-I am just not willing to fight that battle yet! He loves to do roll call and will say "momma, dadda, papa, nana, E, bubbi, Lo" constantly!
He loves to give kisses and will gladly kiss you if you ask for a kiss. When he hugs he will often say "squeeze!"
He has a very sweet disposition and we really have not seen the terrible twos yet (and hopefully we won't). He has a TON of energy and is in constant motion when he is awake. He loves to go to the playground and be "outside!"
His favorite thing in the entire world is Elmo. Davis loves all the Sesame Street characters and so I felt it only appropriate to make his second birthday a Sesame Street theme.
The cake (notice the live goldfish surrounding the cake. Jason told me the only way he would allow live goldfish is if I would agree to flush them after the party. I won't tell you how that argument went but I will say that there are three goldfish alive and kicking in a brand new bowl in Davis' bathroom!):
Aunt Lo made the photo cut out. She is so amazing and talented. She is always generous with her time and talents. Jason helped me make the birthday banner and tissue paper pom poms.
The table:

We felt so blessed to be surrounded with wonderful people to wish Davis Happy Birthday!






Here is Davis' expression as Elmo made his way up the stairs to the party:


No fear:





What two year old doesn't need their own golf cart?! Thanks to Aunt Lo and Uncle Bubs, Davis is now the proud owner of his own golf cart. Here he is sharing it with his sweet friend Ellen:
Elmo had to help sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles!

Davis in his pajamas from his friend Ellen:
It was an amazing night! I cannot believe that my baby is already two!




Davis in his pajamas from his friend Ellen:
It was an amazing night! I cannot believe that my baby is already two!
No comments:
Post a Comment