Nine months. It does not seem possible. I need time to please.slow.down. This time thing is breaking my heart.
Carter is still the sweetest baby ever. Still a total momma's girl (yeah!) and still has me wrapped around her little finger. She is my baby!
Now she no longer will take a picture with lamb sitting still. I get this:
This month Carter started pulling up and crawling. She still only has two teeth. She is a good sleeper (although my standards are skewed because I am comparing her to Davis).
Over labor day our neighbors invited us to a birthday party. They had a giant water slip n slide in their backyard. They designated a time for the babies to play and all the big girls had fun holding Carter
She still is breast feeding like a champ, inhaling yogurt and sweet potatoes and will even eat peas and green beans!
Her favorite toy is the remote control so Jason, in his wisdom, dug out an old remote control and gave it to her. The last time my mom was in town she brought a big bag of clothes from when I was a baby. I am enjoying putting Carter in some of my old outfits. Here she is with the remote and in a gown I wore as a baby:
I am concerned that she is as big of a ham as her older brother. Here she is at bath time--intentionally throwing herself backwards-and looking at me sideways before she does it just to make sure I am looking.











No comments:
Post a Comment