Our last day of Disney we decided to take advantage of the Park's magic hour. Because we were staying at a Disney Resort we were allowed to enter the park an hour before opening. I thought that this would be the perfect day to meet Elsa and Anna. We decided we would get there a little early and head straight for Princess Hall. Apparently, the entire morning crowd had the exact same idea. Jason threw Davis on his shoulders and started to speed walk through the park. By the time we rounded the corner to get to Princess Hall the crowd was HUGE. Jason started yelling "abort! abort!" and we decided our time would be better spent riding Peter Pan. I think we made the right decision--when we got off Peter Pan's ride the wait time to meet Anna and Elsa was 340 minutes!! The park had literally been open less than ten minutes (and only to resort guests)! I had a good conversation with one of the park employees who told me they were completely unprepared for Frozen mania!
We did enjoy meeting Chip and Dale!
And riding Splash Mountain one last time!
And while we did not get to meet Anna and Elsa we did get to meet Cinderella and Rapunzel! Davis was very enchanted with Rapunzel-you could tell he thought she was very pretty. He was extremely shy around her and it took a lot to get him to pose with her!
I love this one:
Probably my FAVORITE memory of the trip was watching Davis sit on Jason's shoulders during the fireworks show the final night. I felt like the most blessed person on the planet. I was surrounded by the people I love most in the world, watching my firstborn mesmerized by the fireworks. It was something I will never forget.

















No comments:
Post a Comment