Thursday, May 29, 2014

Disney: Day 3

On Tuesday we headed over to Disney Studios (formerly Hollywood Studios). We started off by riding TOWER OF TERROR! Grammy volunteered to stay with Carter while the rest of us rode the ride. Davis talked about Tower of Terror for weeks leading up to the trip. I was a little concerned that he would be too scared to ride it. However, the day before at Magic Kingdom he rode the Haunted Mansion with no issue-so I felt better about his fear threshold. 
He did great:
He was fine just riding it one time. His motto seemed to be "I came, I rode, I conquered, what's next?" We also took a tour of the backlot--he was not as interested in that (because it was not a roller coaster).
We ran into one of the soldiers from Toy Story. I wish we would have headed straight to this area. This area had all the characters that Davis is interested in but by the time we made it to the area it was very crowded. 



 We waited to meet Woody and Buzz! We had to--we have watched Toy Story in some version (including the Christmas special) a million times.




 No doubt our very favorite ride was the Toy Story ride. We rode it once with a fast pass and then waited for an hour to ride it again. This was the longest we waited for any ride. Jason challenged Papa K that he could beat his score. The first time Papa K rode it he had character in his lap and had to play one handed. Jason whipped out the baby bijorn which we all decided was cheating!

 How Davis spent a lot of the trip....on the "Papa Express"








We did nap time and then headed back to the park for dinner and the big light/fireworks show they do at night. Another great day at Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment