Saturday, September 7, 2013

Big Brother Week

Big Brother Week continued with day two. Day two was a very full day-I was trying to keep Davis away from the house because Jason was hosting his fantasy football draft at the house. 

We started the morning at the zoo. I love having a zoo membership. We can get there when the doors open and not feel bad when we leave after about an hour because I am dying from the heat. Man it was hot! 


 We packed a picnic and headed to the splash pad in Hermann Park. It was surprisingly pleasant in the shade near the water. Davis enjoyed splashing in the water...

 But I think maybe the highlight of my week was the picnic we ate together. It was fun just hanging out and talking about the zoo and life in general

 We did head home for a break from the heat. We snuck in a couple episodes of Chugington (note he is laying on Buster).
 Back out the door after a cool down to get some yogurt:
 And a trip to half price books in the village. Davis LOVES to read. One of his favorite things to do is to have you sit in his closet with him and pull book after book off the shelf. I needed new material so this stop was totally selfish! The half price books in the village was great-a lot of their kids books were brand new. We found a few then headed to the house.

Monday night Davis got to open a suprise. New pajamas and a matching Bernstein Bears book. Day three would be taking us to the dentist so I was trying to hype it up as much as possible.
Day two was also an amazing success!

No comments:

Post a Comment