We decided to start the weekend by stopping on our way at Smitty's. Smitty's bar-b-que was featured on the television show "Diners, Drive-in's, & Dive's." We have to agree--they have some of the best meat in the state.
We were a little nervous about the weather because it rained the entire way to Austin. I just figured I would spend my weekend hanging out with my favorite people...
Luckily, we were able to spend a lot of time at the pool. Jason made fun of me because Davis had to have a swimsuit for every day of the trip--Davis appreciated how cute he looked the whole trip! It really helped him pick up some ladies at the pool...


I promise we do not abuse our child...here is Davis making a face after tasting his first lime. He actually like lemons, limes not so much!
We attended a lobster buffet on Saturday night. Davis really enjoyed playing with our food.


After a long day of playing at the pool and checking out the lobster Davis crashed waiting for the fireworks...
Dad and Davis holding our spot...
The whole clan! Davis had such a fun time playing with his sweet friend, Caroline...
Davis planned it just right--he woke up just in time for the amazing fireworks show! I felt like one blessed mommy--my baby laid on my stomach and was ENAMORED with the fireworks. I am happy someone in the family will share my love of fireworks!
Mommy and Davis at the pool....
Carrie and Caroline....
I am so close to sitting up!
Jason and Shawn got to play golf every morning much to their delight (it was questionable if they would even get to play one round with the yucky weather). Davis and I ventured out with Caroline and Carrie to catch the guys on 18. I can picture the PGA showing this picture someday when Davis wins...
Proud dads with their kiddos....
We had a great time! We have decided (and hopefully the Cloonan family agrees) that this will be a July 4th tradition! Thank you Cloonan fam for a fabulous fourth!
Jason and Shawn got to play golf every morning much to their delight (it was questionable if they would even get to play one round with the yucky weather). Davis and I ventured out with Caroline and Carrie to catch the guys on 18. I can picture the PGA showing this picture someday when Davis wins...
No comments:
Post a Comment