Sunday, July 18, 2010

7 months old!

I am seven months old! And here is my latest achievement:
I sit up by myself! Here I am sitting on my foam mat covered with my brand new quilt--my great grandmother Memaw Parker made this for me! I have to have a lot of cushion because mom does not quite trust that I won't fall backwards. I have found my voice and have started saying "Dadadadadada!" Mom keeps telling herself that I am not saying this to anyone in particular so it does not count as an actual word! I love eating sweet potatoes (they are my favorite), green peas and fruit. I am not crawling yet but I do rock a little when I am on my tummy. I mostly sleep through the night--with a brief fussing session around 4am. I still love bath time and LOVE going to the pool.

1 comment:

  1. He is so precious! I cannot believe he is 7 months already!! That first birthday will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete