
So, at the end of the last few weekends I have been super depressed. I think to myself, man that was such an awesome weekend and it's over. I will never have a weekend as fun as this weekend was--but lately as soon as I think that the next weekend rolls around and I am totally wrong! This weekend would be exhibit 1!
Friday night Jason and I enjoyed an amazing meal and a bottle of wine at one of our favorite places to celebrate--Taste of Texas. The only thing we were celebrating was date night! Jason then took me to FireHouse Saloon where he bought me a pink koozie and we two stepped to Jason Bolin--so fun!
Saturday Ashley came over--she is one of my most talented friends. She has agreed to help me implement some of my grand ideas for our house--she gave me a ton of great ideas and now I am so excited to get started--Jason and I have made a list and now we are going to start budgeting for some changes around the house-so stay tuned for some major and some minor changes in the Knecht Household!
Saturday night we went with a fun couple from our Sunday School class to the Rockets game--they had great seats. They are a great couple and we have a lot in common with them! Katie loves to read, travel, drink wine and spend time with family. Her husband and Jason really get a long well too! We ate at Azuma before the game where we all enjoyed yummy Sushi (or Tempura in my case).
Sunday we went to Sunday School, Big Church and then out to lunch with our Sunday School class. Then we went with another couple from our class, Carrie and Shawn and their daughter Caroline to the art festival. You will have to stop by our house soon to see the artwork we purchased!
So--God taught me a valuable lesson (again)--that I should find JOY in everyday and just because one day was full of it does not mean he won't bless me with another one! Which, ironically, the preacher talked on yesterday--his message is something I am going to remind myself of all week--DONT WORRY, IT ROBS THE JOY FROM TODAY....
I wish you lived in SA so I could come over to your house and see your artwork!....sounds a little creepy but I mean it in the non-creepiest way possible!! :o)
ReplyDelete