Celebrating Mom's Birthday at Alamo Cafe!
So this past week I suprised my mom for her birthday--it was such a blast, even if it was a short trip. I flew to San Antonio Wenesday afternoon. My dad picked me up from the airport and told my mom to meet him at Whataburger. So, when my mom and dad were at the counter ready to order I walked up and asked if they would buy my dinner too! My mom was so shocked! But we had a great time--we woke up Thursday and my very patient dad drove us and Mrs. Fisher to Fredricksburg for the day. We shopped all day and then met Mr. Fisher for dinner at Alamo Cafe that night. Unfortunatly, I have a big trial on Monday so we had to cut the trip short but can I just say how much I love going home! Even if it is only for a day! I like to sleep in my bed, in the bedroom I grew up in and look around and think back to when I was little and would wonder what I would become, if anyone would ever want to marry me or usually something more simple like, what the heck am I going to wear tomorrow?!!!
So, for Easter we headed over to Aunt Lu and Uncle David's for lunch. Here is Ladybug making herself right at home in their pond:
This is one happy dog:
The men:
So a couple of weeks ago we went to San Antonio for the Kiwanis golf tournament (notice Jason's Kiwanis hat). Although we tied for last place we had a great time--and we looked like serious golfers which is what is important...
No comments:
Post a Comment