Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Carter Elizabeth Sissi

I love to tease this white blonde, blue eyed girl!  When I was little my grandmother used to let me wear this long pink nightgown when I stayed the night with her-I loved it! I felt like royalty when I would wear it and she would call me "Madam Queen!" It is one of my favorite memories with her-so it slipped one day and I called Carter "Madam Queen" to which she promptly responded "No! It's Carter!" So now,  it has become a game to call her the wrong name just so she will correct me and say "No, it's Carter Elizabeth!" Recently she had a playdate with a friend where they were playing sisters. I guess she took away from that playdate that her name was Sissi. So now when I call her the wrong name she tells me "It's Carter Elizabeth Sissi!"


No comments:

Post a Comment