When Jason teases Davis just a little too much, or is wrestling with him Davis loves to come over to me and say "mommy, he is messing with your baby." Maybe it is because I constantly remind him that no matter how old he gets he will ALWAYS be my baby. How would I describe my baby?
Happy! Talkative! Life lover! Sweet! Sensitive! and Silly, Silly, Silly! And now....5!
We then headed to Davis' Superhero Birthday Party! Talk about excited! He wanted to skip lunch because he was so afraid that we would run late and miss his party.
Thank you to my wonderful mother in law and sister in law for the help in finishing superhero capes. 40 plus capes later....
Davis had the time of his life. He told me that it was his favorite party yet! He is such a joy to be around and wakes up every morning happy and ready to tackle the day. His excitement for life is infectious and he blesses my life every single day!









Wow. I'm impressed with those capes. Cute cake, too!
ReplyDeleteWe love your 5 year old!!
ReplyDelete