How is it possible? This year FLEW. I mean flew. In the blink of an eye I have a one year old. It doesn't seem possible. I have been blinking back tears for several weeks now thinking that my baby would be quickly turning one.
No question about it, this girl was so wanted, eagerly anticipated and completed our family.
And no one loves this girl like her big brother. He rarely calls her Carter--it's "sweet girl" or "sissi." He was smitten from the beginning. He is her protector and is quickly becoming her partner in crime. He loves going into her room every morning and helping me wake her up. And nothing gets a bigger smile on her face like some attention from her brother.
I knew this girl was tough from the beginning. I never thought we would make it past the first trimester. I was shocked when we made it to thirteen weeks. I thought at the time that the baby was such a fighter that it MUST be a girl. And was elated when we cut into that gender reveal cake to see PINK. And then she was here! An 8 pound momma's girl.
What an amazing year. And just like that....our family is PERFECT.








These are the best! They look so happy! So thrilled for you guys. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteYes, your family is perfect!!
ReplyDelete