We are raising the most precious boy (I am not biased or anything). He really has such a sweet heart and can be so loving.
A couple of weekends ago we were riding in the car and I was upset because I lost my brand new sunglasses. Jason and I were having a conversation about the glasses. Davis realized I was upset and asked me what was wrong and I told him I was sad because I lost my new sunglasses. Here is how our conversation went:
"I am just sad because I can't find my new glasses"
"Mommy, here mommy, hold my hand, then you won't be sad. If you hold my hand you won't be sad anymore"
He then reached for my hand and I held his hand for the remainder of our drive. I wish I could have taken a picture of the look on his face. He was very content to hold my hand and was so satisfied with himself for solving my problem!
He also told me:
"Mommy, dry your eyes, okay good, now you won't be sad anymore. You are going to be happy"
Davis is into
- superheros, superheros, superheros!
- he still loves his woody and buzz and loves for me to get down on the floor and play together
- playing goalie in the backyard
- Frozen and Lego Movie
- pajama days


No comments:
Post a Comment