This pregnancy is flying along. I keep wanting time to slow down! I know she will be here soon enough and I am just trying to soak in our last few weeks as a family of three. We had a fun session at our house to celebrate (I am actually 32 weeks in these pictures) and the very talented Stephanie from http://www.simplycharmedphotography.com/ took the photos. She is amazing if you need a photographer.
My monster. I love this little boy so much. I know he is going to be an amazing big brother. He has to kiss Carter good-bye every morning. He also loves to tell Carter about his day or about fun things they will do together when she comes out of mommy's tummy. If I ask Davis whose baby is in mommy's tummy-he always replies "that's my baby!"
I am so grateful to Stephanie for taking these sweet photos of my family.









I love these pics. SO SO SO cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. Those are amazing.
ReplyDelete