Yesterday was a big day in our household-no more pacifier! Over the last few months the paci collection in our house has dwindled. I decided it was now or never and we devised a plan. I started talking up the "No Paci Party" we would be having on Sunday. We gathered up the pacifiers that were left and placed them in a bag and headed to Toys R Us. Here we are in front of the store--we are about to "buy" a toy with our pacifiers!
When we checked out I told the cashier we were here to buy this toy with some pacifiers. The cashier must not have children because she looked at me like I had lost my mind! I mouthed to her to just play along and she finally got it. Davis told the lady he was a big boy and no longer needed his pacifiers. I was really afraid he would cry but it was actually me who cried the whole way home when I realized I don't have a baby anymore.



No comments:
Post a Comment