Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Weekend at Nana and Papa's House

Jason headed out of town this weekend so Davis and I headed to Nana and Papa's for the weekend. To say that they spoil Davis is a bit of an understatement. It is no wonder that he woke up both mornings saying "Nana? Papa?"

Davis is OBSESSED with lawnmowers. He loves them. He repeats the word a million times a day and is very happy when you repeat it back to him. Saturday morning we ate pancakes and then headed outside to track down the lawnmowers. Not kidding when I say he sat like this for a good twenty minutes fascinated:

Davis has grown so much. The tummy hanging out of the shirt was a pretty good indication that it was time for more clothes. So we headed out to the outlet mall Saturday to find some good bargains. Of course, someone, ahem Papa, decided Davis needed a snack. A cookie and some chocolate milk made Davis very happy:
Papa also thought to bring some quarters. No better way to entertain a toddler:
After nap time we headed to Memaw's house to swim in the pool....
It was a great weekend and a wonderful reminder of how blessed I am to have the in-laws/second parents I have. Thanks Nana and Papa for such a fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of him staring at the lawn mower cracked me up!
    Where did you get your stroller?

    ReplyDelete