Thursday, November 18, 2010

11 Months Old!


Davis turned 11 months old this week. Jason spent this past weekend at Notre Dame and so Davis and I headed over to Nana and Papa's for the weekend. Before he left town Davis started a new trick--he now walks holding on to his jeep! I was getting ready for work Friday morning when Jason yelled at me to come to the living room--check out the above video to see what I saw!

Davis can now do the sign for bottle, please and water. He has been saying "Dada" for some time but has added "mama" to his vocabulary. He is an excellent sleeper but is still fighting chronic ear infections which have made for a few early mornings. He is still mommy's cuddle bug and loves to be held.

I cannot believe that next month I will be doing a ONE YEAR update! Part of me is so sad that my little angel is growing up so fast but part of me gets excited with every new milestone he reaches. I still consider myself the most blessed mommy in the world. I have no idea what I did to deserve this amazing son but I thank GOD everyday for giving me my Davis!


No comments:

Post a Comment