We had a wonderful weekend. The Nebraska fans could not have been nicer--we tailgated with them before the game and they introduced Jason to "elk water." After the game we enjoyed a great dinner at Misty's where I got to eat dinner with a television star. Okay, maybe star might be a little overstated--Ethan, the dad from Quints by Suprise, ate dinner with Jason and I. We shared a table with a bunch of people to save on wait time. I was starstruck and Jason made fun of me the whole time. I did ask him how on Earth he left his wife at home with all of their kiddos--and I made him promise that she was going to get a weekend away soon!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
NEBRASKA!
Two weekends ago Jason and I took a weekend trip to the exciting state of Nebraska. Jason's agency won a contest and so we got a free weekend away. We went to cheer on the Longhorns and it worked. Grammy was nice enough to come in for the weekend to take care of this little fan...
Nebraska has a neat tradition--the first time they score a point they release red balloons:

If I could figure out how to turn this picture I would...
We had a wonderful weekend. The Nebraska fans could not have been nicer--we tailgated with them before the game and they introduced Jason to "elk water." After the game we enjoyed a great dinner at Misty's where I got to eat dinner with a television star. Okay, maybe star might be a little overstated--Ethan, the dad from Quints by Suprise, ate dinner with Jason and I. We shared a table with a bunch of people to save on wait time. I was starstruck and Jason made fun of me the whole time. I did ask him how on Earth he left his wife at home with all of their kiddos--and I made him promise that she was going to get a weekend away soon!
We had a wonderful weekend. The Nebraska fans could not have been nicer--we tailgated with them before the game and they introduced Jason to "elk water." After the game we enjoyed a great dinner at Misty's where I got to eat dinner with a television star. Okay, maybe star might be a little overstated--Ethan, the dad from Quints by Suprise, ate dinner with Jason and I. We shared a table with a bunch of people to save on wait time. I was starstruck and Jason made fun of me the whole time. I did ask him how on Earth he left his wife at home with all of their kiddos--and I made him promise that she was going to get a weekend away soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment