Saturday, August 14, 2010
8 Months Old!
Happy 8 months to my baby! I cannot believe how time flies when you're having fun. This month Davis has gotten exceptionally good at sitting up on his own. My parents came in town this weekend to celebrate Uncle Bub's getting his master's degree. Grammy and I took Davis out shopping and he experienced his first shopping cart ride:
I just know that he is days away from crawling--he came really close tonight. He starts to think that crawling might be a good idea but then decides rolling is a lot easier. He is still mommy's cuddle bug. The other morning I went to hold him while Jason fixed his bottle. While I was rocking him waiting for Jason he fell back asleep on me. It made it extremely difficult to go to work. He has also graduated to the next classroom. His teachers are all so impressed with how he is developing and so are his mom and dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He looks so happy and excited to go shopping, my kind of boy!!!
ReplyDelete