HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO MY AMAZING HUSBAND! Today marks five years since I walked down the aisle and said "I do!" to my best friend, my soul mate and the love of my life. Never could I have imagined how my life would change when I met Jason Knecht ten years ago! The past five years have been amazing--GOD has really stepped in and worked in our marriage and I cannot believe how different we are today then we were five years ago.
A walk down memory lane.....Jason proposing:

Our engagment photo:

The night of our wedding....

Stomping grapes in Napa...


Spending time with ladybug on our Terrace...

We have celebrated eleven Christmas holidays....

Been to Pac-Ball, Petco, Wrigley, Minutemaid, Old Yankee Stadium and the Great American Ballpark!...

See more sporting events then I can count.....

Golfed along the ocean, deep sea fished, sailed a sail boat, snorkled, taken a hot air balloon ride....

Supported each other in our careers....

Spent time with family.....


Two-stepped on more than one occasion.....

And last, but not least--drum roll please...become parents:

Thank you Jason for making me happy every single day. Everyday I think I could not love you more--and I wake up the next morning and I do! I love you!
I love this post - such a glimpse into your sweet marriage together! I'm so glad I know you!! Happy anniversary!
ReplyDelete