Friday, January 1, 2010

Top Ten of the Past Decade

Happy New Year's! We had such an exciting night at the Knecht household--it was a change from year's past! We stayed at home and enjoyed a nice steak. At one point I was feeding Davis and Jason was feeding me--we rang in the NY with a little boy crying next to our bed and I would not have it any other way! It was perfect.

Here are my highlights from the last decade:

1. Marrying the love of my life and soulmate
2. Having Davis
3. Being pregnant
4. passing the bar
5. getting a job at the DA's office
6. buying our first home
7. graduating from Southwestern
8. moving to Houston in my first adult apartment
9. trying a murder, intox manslaughter and manslaughter all in one year
10. finding our church and Sunday School class

Here is to the next ten years--I cannot wait to see what it has in store for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment