I was doing my bible study today and this was the verse we talked about this session--and I thought, "how appropriate!"
Ready: "You knit me together in my mother's womb, I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139: 14, 16
God amazes me--I am not sure why I should be suprised that this was the verse today! In Beth Moore's words "God bid your heart to beat, for many days HE alone knew you existed. You were his secret. God's own skillful hands knit you together, His watchful eyes gazed on you, and His wise counsel ordained each of your days."
Little Munchkin, God has fearfully and wonderfully made you--and is still in the process. Every little detail God is personally selecting for you and even though your mommy prays for you every day--I know that you are in the BEST hands. I love you so much already!
No comments:
Post a Comment